We excel in the milling department with machinists like:
- Brian with 30 years in the business and more than 20 of them at the CAD/CAM desk.
- Jeret also uses level 3 Mastercam to produce complicated short run parts. He has been machining parts for PMP for more than 15 years.
- Micky has been with PMP 15 plus years and is the go to guy when it has to be right the first time.
- Chipper is head of production in the 6 machine horizontal department. He has been with PMP for over 5 years.
- Brent is the operations manager and has been with the company for over 30 years, machining parts throughout the CNC revolution.
- Martin is the General Manager and started the business in 1979. He brings a lifetime of experience in machining and people to the table.
We can expertly machine your parts to print whether 1 or 1,000 pieces. We use CAM systems to get the job programmed, late model, high RPM machine tools to machine the parts, and a Zeiss 83 inch long CMM with articulating head to inspect them. We also use Nikken 4th axis rotary tables to increase access and accuracy.
NC Vertical Milling Department:
1-Doosan 4020 2007 model with 20″x40″ travel, AICC Nano and Data server
1-Mori Seiki Duravert 2007 model with 20″x40″ travel, AICC and Data server
1-Mori Seiki NV5000 2003 model with 20″x40″ travel, HPCC and Data server/4th axis rotary table
3-Mori Seiki MV40 16″x 31″ travel
1-LeBlond Makino FNC 156 model 23″x 60″ travel
1-OKK KCV-600-30L model 27″x120″ travel, HPCC
CNC Horizontal Milling Department
1-Makino A61nx, 14,000rpm, full fourth axis
2-Daewoo DMH5000, HPCC and Data server
1-Daewoo Model DMH400 60 tools, 23″x22″ travel
2-Makino A55 Horizontal Machining Centers